Relocation, Central FloridaRelocation.   If you have minor children and have been involved in a divorce or a paternity/timesharing case, there are laws that govern a parent from moving a certain distance away from the children’s current residence with the children.  To relocate, you either need to obtain a court order or a written agreement from the other parent allowing the move.   If either parent is considering a move with the children or if a parent is faced with the other parent seeking to relocate with the children, The Aikin Family Law Group can assist you in understanding the very specific procedures involved in relocation.

Call The Aikin Family Law Group at 407-644-4040
or visit our contact page for more information.