Contempt and Enforcement

Contempt and Enforcement.  Contempt arises when someone fails to comply with the terms of a court order.  The order may be a Final Judgment of Dissolution, any other type of final order, or even a temporary order.  If a person fails to comply with the order, that person may be held in contempt.  A court hearing is required to find a party in contempt, and a Judge will make the decision.  If you find yourself in the position of having to enforce or comply with a Motion for Contempt, The Aikin Family Law Group can help.

Call The Aikin Family Law Group at 407-644-4040
or visit our contact page for more information.

Why The Aikin Family Law Group?

Our lawyers are leaders in conflict resolution, known for helping families restructure and regain strength while protecting children and their financial futures. We have created an office culture that offers comfort and stability to clients who are facing some of the most difficult decisions of their lives.